Our mission is to help our customers focus on what they do best by supplying a high quality, affordable canning solution. By providing this service to you, we believe that you will be able to invest more in your business and grow, therefore we have a mutually beneficial and sustainable relationship.
We want to be more than just the people who put your beverage into cans, we want to work in partnership with you in a consultative nature. This gives you the flexibility to say what you need, and us the flexibility to help you achieve it in the most cost effective way possible. Our success is built on yours!
We have developed a list of services that we provide, due to the increased cost of being a one-stop-shop we have sourced and built an extensive network of quality suppliers who can provide you with packaging supplies. This is to ensure that the costs are kept as low as possible for you. When it makes sense for us to provide something we will offer it, however, we are very interested in production efficiency and will advise you on how you will best achieve this. We’re flexible.
While we can arrange services to most areas we do a majority of our work within ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS and VIC. The following are the different services that we supply.
- date coding
- rinsing capabilities
- minimum of 500L
- Maximum of up to 5000L/single day up to 7000L/day multi-days/weeks(any day with no set-up, pack down)
- recommended when the amount of cans required is less than the minimum number for printed cans.
- pressure sensitive labelling for a full supply of pristine perfectly labelled cans.
- We use automation to ensure your cans are packaged safely for transport.
- artwork proofs must be approved 3 weeks from your filling date.
- We can provide paktech clips
- blank boxes
- Blank cans
- Can ends
- Canning Line consulting
- Machinery selection
- General packaging consultation